International Returns and Service


I purchased your product outside the US. It is defective and needs to be repaired or replaced, can I send it to TRUGLO?




We regret your recent experience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.


We cannot receive products back directly from International consumers for replacement and we cannot send replacements directly to International consumers due to US licensing regulations and requirements.


The dealer where you purchased your product is authorized to make an over the counter replacement, if you are having trouble with any mechanical aspect of the item.


You will need to work through the dealer where this product was purchased as the replacement will require an approved export license from the US Dept. of State.


Should you need replacement parts to fix your product, please email [email protected] with details. We may be able to ship replacement parts to you if they do not require licensing. Our staff will be able to provide you with approval and quote for shipping costs to your country.