I live in Canada and my RED•DOT/scope needs to be repaired or replaced, can I send it to TRUGLO®?

We regret your recent experience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We cannot receive RED•DOT sights or scopes back directly from consumers in Canada for replacement and we cannot send replacements directly to consumers in Canada due to US and Canadian licensing regulations and requuirements.

The dealer where you purchased this RED•DOT sight or scope is authorized to make an over the counter replacement if you are having trouble with any mechanical aspect of the optic. You will need to work through the dealer where this optic was purchased as the replacement will require an approved export license from the US Department of State and in order to apply for this export permit, we must fitrst have an approved license/permit from the Canadian government to the importer of record.